(A) How to connect to Battery?
- Connect Red Clip to Positive Terminal +
- Connect Black Clip to Negative Terminal -
(B) How to test Battery?
- Check Voltmeter to know what voltage battery is.
- Set capacity for battery (For example: N50 battery, Black Control adjuster dial to 50AH).
- Press red button in 5 seconds.
- Then, indicator show the result and point to Green/Yellow/Red area.
*Test only one piece of 12V battery per time.
Green : Green area means battery full.
Yellow : Yellow area means battery out of capacity soon, please charge.
Red : Red area means battery under capacity, please charge.